This issue of The Learning Forward Journal, titled Improving Together, features articles from a variety of leaders and highlights how learning networks are leading the way to change. Each free article, found at the bottom of the webpage, covers a range of topics from coaching strategies, thinking routines, continuous improvement approaches, responsive practices, and more! You can also open the companion discussion guide which will help you and your teams:
• Consider the importance of incorporating diverse voices and perspectives into school improvement efforts;
• Examine your current and potential strategies for incorporating students’ and teachers’ voices;
• Reflect on the role coaching can play in inclusive school improvement efforts;
• Engage in level- and role-specific discussions about strategy and best practices; and
• Collaborate on planning and next steps.